Insanctuary - Discovery Insanctuary - Discovery

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....nice :3

ahhhhh...I heard this kinda pop into my headphones, subconsciously finding myself muting my friend in skype and drifting away from anything relevant to the "real" world...^_^

Insanctuary responds:

It's not nice to disregard people, let alone your friend. Somebody isn't getting presents from their ''Santa(s)'' for being naughty. Hahahaha. Merry XMas. Thankyou for indirectly telling me you liked my song. ^^

SMRPG Forest maze {short loop} SMRPG Forest maze {short loop}

hehe, nice I like it,

I used it for something if that's ok :) good job ;D

Halo Reach Beta Menu Music Halo Reach Beta Menu Music

Hey, nice evan

I've been waiting for you to upload this in like forever, nice job on the reviews, your actually known for something now, good job!

evanextreme responds:

Thanks. Did you realize that there are 117 days between the end of the beta and the launch of halo reach?

Just Fight Just Fight

I liked it ;D

It might not be your best and you may want to make something better but I still enjoyed what you got here now. Sure it could been longer but it was cool enough to catch my spirits :)

kiiryu responds:

Haha, thanks. Don't think it quite deserves a 10, but I'm glad you enjoyed it.

(10 would be a timeless masterpiece, a timeless masterpiece this is not d:)

Jigglypuff's Got a Gun Jigglypuff's Got a Gun

raggle fraggle fraggles

exactly...burned

Newgrounds Chat Newgrounds Chat

This is one of the best raps...ever

I love this, it's funny and has a good beat. But, it lied at the end...he says it'd come out in a week or 2 and that was over a month ago! I'm not whining but if your going to make a song about finishing it, you really should try to be punctual :)

-w360-

*Castle Theme *Castle Theme

Hmm...I like this too,

I've been looking around for some mystical, medieval like music for an upcoming animation I will hopefully be making soon enough. I hope I can use this I think it will go along perfectly with what I was thinking of :)
Try combining this with robot butterfly and you would have yourself a #1 best of all time song in your hands :)
5/5 10/10

Robot Butterfly Robot Butterfly

Wow, I must say,

That was really interesting! It gave me the steam punk kind of feeling which I didn't know could even exist in music but you so fruitfully brought out :)
Great job, I these experimental types of songs
10/10 5/5

Cuzone responds:

Thank you so much! Seeing my song be #13 in Best Tracks Ever for a day humbles me, but your review humbles me even more.

I would be very happy if you stuck around a little more and checked out the rest of our music! :)

"Above the Limit 2" "Above the Limit 2"

Love it man

Hey great job! I always envy the audio portal, so much goes on over here that's just plain awesome...anyhoos, 5/5 10/10 and so on, must say I love this kind of music and this is the best :)

Rukkus responds:

Awesome review man. The audio portal is where its at!

Garden Party Garden Party

I love this song, it's very happy and funny

I listened to this thing for an hour, it's still amusing. 10/10 for sure, sorry I couldn't go higher!